Jewelry Room - Oh Dear What Can The Matter Be

22 of 37 Jewelry Room reviews

Update added by user Aug 08

August 8 2016, no contact from Jewelry Room. I did not expect them to contact me and I am pretty certain they will not. That is the type of company they are.

Update added by user Jul 10

Punched out metal dragon.Metal dragons not solid, Rough links and not even coating of material used to cover bracelete.

Glob of metal on clasp. Rough edges and uneven coating material on links.

Pitting along bracelet.This item sells for 4.99 USA $'s on eBay.

Original review posted by user Jul 09

Created Diamonds are NOT created diamonds.I took the items I bid on to a Jeweller.

They are a very poor grade of cubic zircon. PLEASE save your money for something worth your hard earned money. Also they have people, 'their employees?' who raise the bid as you are bidding. Take a look at the bidders, it tells a story about how to rip customers off, legally.

I bid on and won a 'Antique Blessing & Protection Chinese Tradition Dragon Clasp 925 Sterling Silver Rolo Bracelet" Just received it and it is from a metal punch out machine.

What a nerve for $64.00 US $'s from Canadian $'s.This would retail at a Flea Market for approx $3.00, I have learned my lesson, check the reviews first and foremost!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 37 Jewelry Room reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jewelry Room. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jewelry Room.
Filing a new complaint about
×