Mount Elgin, Ontario

Update by user Aug 08, 2016

August 8 2016, no contact from Jewelry Room. I did not expect them to contact me and I am pretty certain they will not. That is the type of company they are.

Update by user Jul 10, 2016

Punched out metal dragon.Metal dragons not solid, Rough links and not even coating of material used to cover bracelete.

Glob of metal on clasp. Rough edges and uneven coating material on links.

Pitting along bracelet.This item sells for 4.99 USA $'s on eBay.

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2016

Created Diamonds are NOT created diamonds.I took the items I bid on to a Jeweller.

They are a very poor grade of cubic zircon. PLEASE save your money for something worth your hard earned money. Also they have people, 'their employees?' who raise the bid as you are bidding. Take a look at the bidders, it tells a story about how to rip customers off, legally.

I bid on and won a 'Antique Blessing & Protection Chinese Tradition Dragon Clasp 925 Sterling Silver Rolo Bracelet" Just received it and it is from a metal punch out machine.

What a nerve for $64.00 US $'s from Canadian $'s.This would retail at a Flea Market for approx $3.00, I have learned my lesson, check the reviews first and foremost!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jewelry Room and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bracelet from Jewelry Room was shoddy craftmanship 7 holes at bottom of each Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jewelry Room.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Jewelry Room to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jewelry Room?

Comments