Jewelry Room - Look no further

Look no further. Really impeccable service. Me and my fiancé Dave checked their website, to start pricing and picking out my wedding band. I picked out a ring style I liked that matched the pave sides of my engagement ring, but being it was our first webstore that day so we are really hesitant to jump, and make the buy without at least looking at the other options.

So for the time being, keeping them in mind, we searched for other jewelry webstore. Unfortunately, we did the cliche other stores, although I did find another style I liked ,more of a untraditional stackable style.

we somehow chatted with some customer service of other webstore, then when we said very politely we were still looking and pricing rings out, we were met with an incredibly aggressive sales pitch. The salesperson went from telling me I had no time left to decide on a ring that I like and they are trying to tell my fiancé to just apply for their credit, even after several times of him declining it.

After searching for more, we just decided to check out this website again. We were torn with 2 rings. But later on decided on the ring I wanted, unique, delicate, and simply beautiful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Affordable jewelries
    • Rings
    • Gemstones and quality of gemstones
    • Authentic rings

Product or service
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #854581

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jewelry Room? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jewelry Room. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jewelry Room.
Filing a new complaint about