Pili, Camarines Sur
5.0
Style and Design

Look no further. Really impeccable service. Me and my fiancé Dave checked their website, to start pricing and picking out my wedding band. I picked out a ring style I liked that matched the pave sides of my engagement ring, but being it was our first webstore that day so we are really hesitant to jump, and make the buy without at least looking at the other options.

So for the time being, keeping them in mind, we searched for other jewelry webstore. Unfortunately, we did the cliche other stores, although I did find another style I liked ,more of a untraditional stackable style.

we somehow chatted with some customer service of other webstore, then when we said very politely we were still looking and pricing rings out, we were met with an incredibly aggressive sales pitch. The salesperson went from telling me I had no time left to decide on a ring that I like and they are trying to tell my fiancé to just apply for their credit, even after several times of him declining it.

After searching for more, we just decided to check out this website again. We were torn with 2 rings. But later on decided on the ring I wanted, unique, delicate, and simply beautiful.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with affordable jewelries and rings. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fast order processing of ring. Jewelry Room needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jewelry Room.

Had an Experience with Jewelry Room?

Comments